cSARD6 is the fastest system for demonstrating SAR compliance with all of the worldwide SAR test standards.
cSARD6 compliance testing workflow:
- automated or manually-guided generation of the testing project via the integrated Expert System. Test configurations are added according to up-to-date rules from national regulations and international standards. Conducted power measurements may be imported to reduce the number of required tests.
- precise robot positioning of the device on the cSAR3D phantoms in each test position. The DASY6 robot is used with a device positioner arm extension that is connected automatically.
- automatic call handling with our robust base station simulator interface.
- fast testing of devices with dynamic antenna tuning via wireless link.
- docking of the device for recharging whenever the power drift is more than 0.5dB or as specified by the user.
- determination of the tests to be performed on DASY6 using fast SAR protocols in international standards. Creation of the corresponding testing files after all cSAR3D tests are completed.
- completion of DASY6 measurements after exchange of the device positioner with the probe holder on the robot.
- generation of a combined report by the cSARD6 system that can be used for documentation or submission to the regulator.
cSARD6 is compatible with:
- all published international and national SAR standards, e.g., IEC 62209-1, IEC 62209-2, IEEE 1528, CE and FCC regulations, etc. (software requirements: cDASY6 / DASY52-SAR, DASY52-PRO or DASY52-NEO)
- hearing aid compatibility (HAC) standards, e.g., ANSI-C63.19 (software requirements: DASY52-PRO, DASY52-AIR, or DASY V52-NEO)
- base-station standards, e.g., IEC 62232 (software requirements: cDASY6 / DASY52-SAR, DASY52-PRO, or DASY52-NEO)
- medical implant standards, e.g., ISO TS 10974 (software requirements DASY52-NEO)
- near-field testing requirements, e.g., IEEE C95.3, EN 50392, EN 50357, etc. (software requirements: DASY52-NEO)
- IEC 62209-3 draft standard
cSARD6 is compatible with the TX60L and TX90XL robots.
Two platforms, MPcSAR3D TX60L and MPcSAR3D TX90XL, are offered.
cSARD6 is compatible with the following probes:
- dosimetric probes: EX3DV4, ES3DV3, ET1DV4, EU2DV3 (software requirements: cDASY6 / DASY52-SAR, DASY52-PRO, or DASY52-NEO)
- free-space probes: ER3DV6, EF3DV3, EU2DV3, H3DV6, H3DV7, H3DV8, HU2DV3 (software requirements: DASY52-PRO, DASY52-AIR, or DASY52-NEO)
- temperature probes T1V3, T1V3LAB (software requirement: any DASY52)
- TDS probes (software requirement: DASY52-NEO)
- third-party probes (software requirement: DASY52-NEO)
The newly developed EUMWVx probes for 5G evaluations operating in the 100 MHz to > 86 GHz bands will also be compatible with DASY6.
|Phantom and Broad Band Liquids
cSARD6 systems are fully compatible with the following SAR phantoms:
- TwinSAM, TwinSAM-Chin20
- Base Station
cSARD6 is also compatible with any tissue simulating liquids.
cSARD6 supports base-station simulators. The following base-station simulators are currently integrated:
- Rohde & Schwarz CMW500
- Rohde & Schwarz CMU200
- Anritsu MT8820C, MT8821C
- Keysight (Agilent) E5515C/E 8960
Other simulators and EUT firmware interfaces are user programmable via an advanced Python interface.
The base-station simulators are connected via ANT and the selected linearization parameters are verified via MAIA.
The Python interface allows you to customize the testing process with simple or extensive scripts.
||cSARD6 supports the novel Sensor Model Calibration (SMC) method calibration.
||cSARD6 is also fully comaptible DASY52 software and any of our DAK products.
||DASY52, DASY6 and cSAR3D systems can be easily upgraded to cSARD6. Please contact email@example.com for more information.